Meet The Team
Dr. Shanti Jha
Dr. Shantibhushan (Shanti) Jha is a board-certified veterinary surgeon, who earned a Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) with honors from Nagpur Veterinary College, Maharashtra, India in 2001. He belongs to a state known as Bihar in India. After BVSc, he did an MS from Oregon State University, USA in 2005. He completed a Small Animal Surgery Residency at Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Boston, MA, USA in July 2012. In 2013 Dr. Shanti Jha became a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons (board-certified small animal surgeon). Dr. Jha moved to Austin, TX, USA, and is in charge of Pet Specialists of Austin’s surgery service since the opening of the hospital in 2021.
One of the important things about Dr. Jha is that he is a teacher at heart. Teaching is his passion and surgery is just a hobby. He truly believes that education is the most powerful tool a human can use for the progress of humankind. Feel free to browse his Instagram and LinkedIn pages for more information.
Surender Kumar, Vice President, Officer of Community & Opportunity
Lyn Morgan, Board Secretary, Officer Marketing
Mr. Kumar is a product design manager at GoKen America. With his diverse and extensive experience as an Engineer in Aerospace, Automotive & Power Equipment development, and with his MBA skills, he thoroughly understands the product life cycle and its needs. His goal is to help companies execute programs from conceptualization to market launch, delivering exceptional results, reducing time-to-market, enhancing customer satisfaction, and lowering costs while being agile in coherence with new technologies.
- He is a believer that every task/challenge brings a new opportunity to create some unique value.
- Successful results give him the same satisfaction as good improvements after a setback.
- Hard work-Dedication-Candor: his pillars of work & Family-Music-Peace: his pillars of life.
Mr. Kumar is also an Officer at this foundaiton and his main resposiblities are to reach out to the communities to interveiw and select kids who will need further help in there journey to imbibe education to the fullest. He is also involved in making the living conditions of the kparents in the village the kids come from.
Over 24 years of experience within the marketing and advertising industry
• 7 years of experience in the healthcare field which included opening 15 hospitals while also ensuring a timely execution of contracts that comply with State and Federal laws and regulations
• 6 years of clinical experience within the veterinary industry
• Owned and managed a successful multi-channel advertising and marketing company which was ultimately sold to another entity
• Improved revenue by 2,868% within the first 2 years of business which resulted in being acknowledged in the top 100 ranking with Inc. 500, recognition in Houston Business Journal’s fast 100, and No. 6 Enterprise Champion
• Recognized by Banfield as the Top Regional Employee for Wellness Plan participation sales (2017)
• Nominated by peers for hospital Top Dog Award (2020, 2021, 2022)
• Increased business revenue in a variety of industries via business development, client retention and applying various marketing strategies and techniques to expand business opportunities
• Advanced knowledge of social media marketing utilizing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reels, email, Canva, and Birdeye
• Confident utilizing marketing tools such as Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Google Ad Words, and paid marketing
• Specialized skills include graphic design, traditional and print advertising, digital marketing, retention campaigns, budgeting, project management, leadership, business development, corporate branding, sales operations, event planning/trade show, press releases and public relations
Teachers of The Weekend School Foundation